MSM for horses is known as one of the most effective horse supplements for supporting healthy mobile joints, respiration, healthy coats, hooves and cartilage. It is also an incredibly safe compound.
The three most-common reasons for horse owners to supplement MSM are:
- Joint health - several pre-clinical and clinical studies cite the effectiveness of MSM in supporting good joint health and mobility. Research points to the ability of MSM to support healthy cartilage
- Respiratory health - MSM supports upper and lower respiratory health and aids the body's natural responses to seasonal allergies
- Hoof health - MSM is a rich source of sulphur which is a key building block for healthy hooves
Pegasus Pure MSM is an excellent source of dietary sulphur - a mineral involved in maintaining good quality collagen, cartilage, hooves, hair, joint fluid and many important enzymes. Researchers have shown that the sulphur in MSM does find its way into the sulphur-containing amino acids in the body.
Pure MSM is:
- Safe for long-term use
- Safe for competition use
Feed Pure MSM to:
- All horses, to support healthy joints and good mobility
- Horses who are likely to need extra joint support in the future
- Ageing horses, to maintain good mobility
- Hard-working horses to help maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system and support comfortable joint mobility
- Support and maintain good hoof health
- Horses who need nutritional support for lung function
1kg - 99.9% distilled flaked methylsulfonylmethane. No added bulkers or fillers.