BambooStick®, the cotton bud specially designed to clean dog’s ears!
- An integrated capacity for absorption
- Perfectly safe cleaning of the ears
- Appreciable time-saving
- A special ergonomic design
- Incomparable softness
BambooStick dog ear cleaners are king size cotton buds specially designed for effective dog ear cleaning and ear care.
BambooStick have a unique design. The cotton head allows for quick, optimum cleaning of the dog’s ear canal without any chance of damage to the eardrum. They are 12 times more absorbent than a standard cotton bud and the soft cotton is designed to protect the delicate pinna and vertical canal.
Standard human cotton buds are not suitable for cleaning dog ears and might be harmful if used. Unlike standard cotton swabs, BambooStick takes into account the distinctive features of the dog's ear, allowing you to clean the ears without any danger of touching the ear drum. Thanks to the size of the cotton head it is quite impossible to pass the ear canal turn and to touch its deep stretch.
The smoothness and softness of the cotton head protects the skin and the mucosa of the ear canal. Thanks to its unique shape, the cotton head surface area is maximised and allows for quick and complete dog ear cleaning.
The stick is easy to handle, it has an appropriate stiffness and most of all it does not become slippery when the ear is cleaned with an oily liquid.
The BambooStick is an ear cleaning implement for dogs, used and recommended by numerous vets.
How do you use the BambooStick?
1. Hold (or better still, have a helper hold) the dog’s head (one hand on the neck, the other over the muzzle) and place the dog’s head against your body to further immobilise it.
2. Pour a dog ear cleaning liquid (a few millilitres) into the auditory canal.
3. Massage the base of the auditory canal for about a minute. You should hear the sound of the dog ear cleaning liquid in the canal.
4. If the surroundings allow it, let the dog shake its head.
5. Use the Bamboostick dog ear cleaner to absorb the residual liquid, and remove the dirt and secretions stuck to the auricle and the entrance to the auditory canal.